Thursday 13 June 2013

Still Healing Well (photo)

Just a quick post to say that my skin has been doing really well during the sunny weather. unfortunately it is raining again today. Ugh.

My arms are virtually clear, but my inner arms are still quite itchy, especially at night. My neck and face are the best they have been since withdrawals started. My legs are clear and my torso is almost clear.

When I have more time I will post more photos.
NEARLY THERE!!!!!

I hope this gives everyone some confidence that they will get better in the end.

I'm off to a Hawaiian themed party at the weekend-something! could not have dreamed of doing when my skin was bad.

Surely I will be "done" in a few months? Here's hoping.....

3 comments:

The Great Gatsby said...

Well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Great healing, Louise, good work! xxx

johnboy said...

FANTASTIC LOUISE . you are looking great . x