Friday 14 June 2013

Blogs Blogs Blogs

It truly is my belief that you cannot have enough blogs about steroid addiction.

Let's face it, there are absolutely no books on the subject at present (apart from the very excellent Scratchy Monster by me!) and we need to get the information out there. The good news is that if you were to google "eczema blog", the top results on google are all TSW blogs!

The more of us that blog, the more chance that someone will find the infomation about steroid addiction and make an informed decision whether to stop using steroid or not. If we put photos on our blogs, those who come after us will have a record to look at and compare.

There are now over 40 blogs about TSW and I am having trouble keeping up! I try to list them on here, but I am sure I have missed some out. Please let me know if i have missed any so I can put it right.

Anyway, THE MOST IMPORTANT BLOG YOU WILL EVER READ ABOUT TSW IS......

Not this one. Not even Kitty's one, which is my absolute favourite blog. Sorry Kitty.

The most important blog is Dr Fukayas blog.

The guy is a DOCTOR!!! We are mere mortals!

What is more, Dr Fukaya worked in a hospital where he treated many patients with TSW. he lists their case histories on his blog, documents the healing process and talks about the science behind TSW, which is too huge for my tiny brain to grasp, but involves lots of complex diagrams!

The blog is here

http://mototsugufukaya.blogspot.co.uk/

READ IT NOW!!!

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

READ IT I SAY!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Marked as my favourite since Kelly mentioned it on the forum last week. Great for the pictures and like you, my eyes glaze over when it comes to the science bit. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

No worries Louise, Dr Fukaya's blog wins hands down every time! xxx

Tracy S said...

Will have to visit it and list it on my blog list. When I get a bit more energy this coming week I am going to get my blog list updated as best as I can! Your skin is looking good! Enjoy the party!!!

Lainey said...

Hi! I have enjoyed reading your blog over the past few months while I have been going through TSW. You may want to add my blog to your blog list http://steriodcreamwithdrawal.blogspot.co.uk/

Louise said...

Hi Lainey. Will do. x