Thursday 6 June 2013

Stories of Those Healed From Topical Steroid Addiction: Part 2

As promised, here are some more stories from the RSW healing hall of fame.

Tracy's Story

Tracy is another long-standing Itsan forum member. He was a couple of months ahead of me with his withdrawals, so I always found it useful to read his posts and try and gauge how my skin was likely to be in the coming months.

Although he didn't write a blog, he would regularly upload photos to the forum and also uploaded quite a few videos to youtube. His rash was particularly bad on the torso and he tried a lot of different therapies, such as diet and different products to try and speed up healing. he came to the conclusion that these didn't really help ad that the only real cure for TSW was time and sunshine. he is now healed at 20 months off the steroids and here is his latest video.
It is so good to see that he is healed and it gives me a lot of hope because I am only a few months behind him.

Rochelle's Story

Rochelle is another TSW veteran. She had already started her withdrawals when I found Itsan and she was having a really hard time with it.

Rochelle healed at 16 months off the steroid creams.

I will post more stories soon.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I remember these names from last year when I was in melt down. So good to hear they're well now. Hope to see your name up there by the Autumn!
e
x