Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 205 Scratching Myself to Bits

Nearly had a mental breakdown when the solicitor phoned this morning and said that our payment had not been received at her end. How could thousands of pounds vanish like that?

Anyway, I was pacing around the house like a loony and scratching myself to bits. Scratchy monster had me in his grip! The money was eventually found, but only after my nerves had been fried.

Here is a picture of the aftermath:
My arm is all red and angry due to the crazy rubbing and scratching. Moving house with TSW is a bit mad.

This is going to be my last blog post before the move. Hopefully they are reconnecting me on Thursday at the new house, so I will see you all on the other side.

If they haven't wheeled me off to the loony bin by then.....

No comments: