Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 209 Moving House

OK, well here I am at the other end!

Over the last few days I have been moving all our stuff to the new house, but I'm pleased to say that I am finally online again and back to blogging.

The stress of the move has taken its toll on my skin and I have a red, burning rash all over my body, the worst flare in a few months. It is irritating, because I was previously at a stage where my skin was almost clear and it feels like I have gone back to the start again. I was expecting it though, as I know stress is bad for the skin and all the hard work of moving has given me very little time to sit down and actually rest. It has helped me to understand the "mechanics" of TSW a bit better though.

Basically:

 stress=flare +

lack of sleep=flare +

too much activity with no rest=flare +

sweating=flare +

moving house=mega flare!!!!

I hope my skin will calm down soon. The other problem I have is that my legs are swelling up with fluid when I am on my feet a lot. I feel like an old lady!

I wanted to post some photos of my skin, but the wire that connects my camera to the computer is still in a box in storage!

I'm staying upbeat and hoping that the flare will pass soon. The good thing about flares is that they usually lead to a period of good skin, so I'm focusing on that.

No comments: