Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 203 Sunday Flares

I have passed comment previously how my skin always seems to flare on a Sunday. It can be fine all week, but as soon as the weekend comes, my skin will start acting up again.

This week is no different, although I am flaring somewhere different from usual. My right thigh, which was previously clear, has come out in a burning red rash. The rash is actually giving off quite a lot of heat and when I put my hand on it, it feels warm to the touch. My arms are also flaring and itchy.

On the positive side, at least the rash is somewhere that I can hide it with clothing. I would still love to know how my skin knows what day of the week it is!

6 1/2 months into withdrawals the flares are definitely diminishing in intensity and don't have the power to slow me down like they used to. Despite the rash on my leg, I have been busy preparing for our impending house move on Wednesday (stress...stress!), something I could not have contemplated during the worst stages of withdrawal.

I'm like: "C'mon skin! Is this the best you can do?" But I don't say it too loud in case my words come back to haunt me!

3 comments:

wendy said...

ood luck with the move lou, this thing doesnt seem to be able to slow you down much at all! Hopefully you can relax a bit more soon . Wendy x

kelou said...

Moving! Amazed your not a million times more stressed, good luck, hope it all goes well x

Louise said...

Hey wendy and kelou.

Yes, I am a million more times stressed..and fed up of sticking stuff in boxes! Never knew we had so much junk!

Itchy, Itchy!