Friday 25 May 2012

Day 187 The Sun is Helping

The sun is still shining here in the UK and it is doing my skin a lot of good!

I'm managing to get out and exercise more. I had an enjoyable morning with my mom and dad when we had a drive out and visited a local wildlife spot followed by a nice cool drink in the garden centre cafe. Then it was back home in time to pop into school and see my daughter get a certificate in assembly.

All in all what you would call a NORMAL DAY.

Actually, when it came to fetching the kids from school, I could see all the other moms standing at the school gate, slightly sunburned from the heatwave (we are not used to it here!) and I realised that a lot of them actually had redder arms, necks and faces than me! The sun is a great leveller and I certainly don't feel so self conscious, as everyone has red skin in this weather!

So for all those reading this blog who are at the start of withdrawals, with blotchy, burning skin, take heart.

Life can return to normal!

No comments: