Friday 9 March 2012

Day 110 High Nitric Oxide and Oozing

The oozing is getting worse. My neck and chest were soaking wet when I woke up this morning and my scalp is wet and raw at the back. There is also yellow goo coming out of the back of my ears.

I had to go on a 3 hour course this morning, so put plenty of cream on before I went out. I still felt pretty self conscious though.

The kids wanted to go swimming, but my skin is too raw to go in the water. It seems a shame that my skin condition has to impact on their happiness.

Dr Rapaport says that the withdrawal symptoms are due to the high levels of nitric oxide in the blood. I did some research online and found an article that suggests that dandelion may be useful for reducing NO levels. I'm off to get some dandelion tea!

No comments: