Saturday 10 March 2012

Day 111 Dandelion Tea for Nitric Oxide

My skin was pretty flaky when I woke up, rather than oozy, so I think the flare could be near its end.

I managed to have a normal day, and get out and about as usual, so my skin is not having a massive impact on my quality of life.

I did a bit more research since my breakthrough yesterday about dandelion, and found out that burdock, a popular accompaniment to dandelion in drinks, is also known to reduce nitric oxide and inflammation. I have ordered some dandelion and burdock herbal tea, in the hope that it may do some good. If it doesn't work, I still get a nice drink, and maybe some nutritional benefit, so I have nothing to lose.

We should be moving house in the next few weeks, so I hope my skin doesn't go in a big flare.

No comments: