Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 105 Sticky Sweat

Had a problem with the "sticky sweat" last night all around my neck and chest. In the morning it dries to a fine powder and leaves the skin tight.

My skin feels very sore and uncomfortable. I'm stuck in the house again while the rest of the family go out.

My friend has invited me to go swimming on Friday. I think the chlorinated water may help my skin, but if my skin looks awful I won't go as I would be too self concious.

I can't understand why the skin seems to be oozing more these past few days. I am going to try to be positive and view it as a good sign than I am healing.

I'm 16 weeks in today. There is no going back for me now.

Yesterday the Google group had a teleconference with Dr Rapaport. I was unable to listen in, so I will be interested to hear how it went and what advice was given. Dr Rapaport has helped over 2000 people to wean off steroid creams and heal completely.

No comments: