Thursday 9 January 2014

More People Healed From Topical Steroid Addiction

This week, I have been really happy to read lots of stories from those either almost healed or fully healed from Topical Steroid Addiction.

Stories like this give the rest of us hope and prove that the process, tough as it can be at times, can have a happy outcome.

The first person I want to talk about is Josh from Australia. His blog is full of pictures and video logs charting his progress. I like Josh because he always has a positive spin on things. At one point, he was as red as a lobster and had lost a lot of his hair, but he was still smiling and positive. I really believe that his positive mental attitude helped him through this process.

Josh is healed from Red Skin Syndrome after 14 months of withdrawals. I am so happy for him and grateful that he has shared his story with us. I have a LOT to learn from Josh. I've got to be less moany and more upbeat!

My second success story of the week is the lovely Leizel, who jokingly calls herself "Leizel Lizard" because of her skin. I have been following her blog story and was so pleased to see her post yesterday with all her healing pictures on it. Please visit her blog to see her great photos. She is 12 months into withdrawals and her skin looks amazing. She is 90% healed.

Another special mention has to go to brave little Zainab, over on the "My Side is Greener" blog. She is so young, but has just finished her 7th month of withdrawals and is looking so much better already. She is such a cutie pie.

Please visit the blogs and see for yourself the great results that people are having when they stop using steroid creams after long-term usage.

If you would like to share your healing story or do a guest post on this blog, please leave a comment below or PM me on the Itsan forum and I will be in touch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I just wanted to thank you for your blog.
Because of you I have been inspired to start giving up my topical steroids and, I too have started a blog to track my progress. I'm confident that this is the right thing to do and I'm so grateful for people like yourself who have the guts to write about it online so that people like me can find some relief.

Thank you.
Sarah
http://thethickskin.blogspot.co.uk

Louise said...

Thanks Sarah,

I will be sure to add you to my blog list later today. X