Sunday 11 August 2013

Our Taming the Scratchy Monster Book is a Big Hit!

I recently wrote a post about our newly released book, Taming the Scratchy Monster, which was created to help children and families going through TSW by making the process easier to understand. It is also ideal for parents with TSW to share with their children to help them to understand how mommy or daddy is feeling.

Since releasing the book, I have noticed a few reviews popping up on the internet. Thank you very much to all those who have reviewed the book and help to spread awareness.

My favourite review has to be this one from "The Ruminative Me". The blog is written by a parent who has a little boy going through TSW. I loved the photos of him reading the book and the way that the book has helped him to understand what his little body is going through. He is adorable!

My blog friends Miss Kitty and Miss Eczema Excellence have also written reviews on their blogs, which you can access from the list on the right.

I'm so glad that the book is doing some good. It was based on little Keira's amazing healing journey. She is now 100% healed and living life to the full. "Scratchy" was her creation and she should be so proud that she has helped so many people.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Louise, congratulations on your book! I saw a post by you where you stated that it is estimated that 20% of those who use steroids have become addicted to them. could you tell me the source!

Thanks, Kelly