Wednesday 7 August 2013

Flash Flare!


Just as I thought I was done with flaring....

I am having a few, isolated "mini-flares" on patches around my body. The first one appeared a few days ago on my upper chest.

 Since then, I have had patches appear on my inner arms and on my left cheek. I don't want to upset anyone by writing this. I am always 100% honest about my TSW recovery.

 This is just another blip. These flares are nowhere near as bad as the ones before. I am definitely near the finish line people! TSW just wants to have a final bash at me before it dies!

As you can see, my cheek is pinky red. Yes, a mild flare but nowhere near as bad as before.


Same goes for my arm. You can see the pink flare bits, but there are also lots of normal areas.

I have complete faith that my skin will totally heal. I keep looking at Jake, Rochelle and Julianas blogs and they give me the confidence I need to know that this won't last forever.

Be gone, TSW!!!

BTW, if anyone still hasn't ordered their Scratchy Monster Book from Itsan.org, go do it now! It has already raised lots of money for the charity and with your help, it can raise even more! Visit www.itsan.org and click on the "Children's Book" tab for more info. 100% of proceeds go to the charity.

2 comments:

Tracy S said...

Oh Louise! I am sure it will be over before you know it! You give us all so much hope! We know these small appearances will come and go right before the end! It doesn't look too bad which again gives us all something to look forward to!

Unknown said...

That's about what Kline looks like..mostly all over...ugh xxoo