Saturday 6 July 2013

Sunshine Doing Me Good

Finally we have a heatwave here in the UK.

And yes, it cleared that last flare right up. My skin looks and feels better than ever.

I am trying to get as much sun as possible on my skin because I can really feel the difference when I do. All the old skin flared off and left baby soft skin behind.

I will post photos as soon as I can, but I am busy playing in the garden with the kids in the paddling pool and don't have time today. I just felt I had to post because the last post was about me flaring and I didn't want to leave it on a bad note.

Things are so much better, I expect to be completely healed within a few months. I am as good as healed anyway.

Because of this I will be spending a lot less time on the blog and forums. It may sound a bit selfish, but I have had 19 months of this hell and I deserve a break. Writing and reading about it all the time gets depressing.

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning everyone. I will be back from time to time with progress reports, but there are enough new folks on the itsan forum and blogs to pass the baton on to.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the unpredictable British weather louise, you deserve it!!

Love, light and peace
Siegfried x

Anonymous said...

Not selfish at all, Louise! Enjoy your life with your beautiful, healthy skin! xo

Tracy S said...

You deserve a break from thinking and talking about your skin!!! Just let us know how you are doing from time to time!!!

Kristina said...

I love you Lou! You deserve a break. We all need a break from time to time. I get pretty depressed myself when I continue to see the on-going suffering on the forums even though my daughter has healed already. It kind of is like re-living it everyday. My husband pointed that out to me as he notices my anxiety starts to creep back up when I have been spending too much time on the forums helping others, especially right before bed which is my only quiet time when the girls are in bed - too much time on the forums starts to affect my sleep and well-being as well. You have to find a healthy balance because yes we need veterans like yourself to help support newbies once in a while and help provide encouragement and hope, but you also need to get out there and enjoy your life again - enjoy time with your family~~you have been all consumed by this for so long. There is a healthy balance and after 19 months of hell, you deserve a vacation from all of this!

You have given so much to this cause and have helped so many with your blog and comments, words of encouragement and informational posts on the forum. I can't wait for the Scratchy Monster book, you and I worked so hard on, to come out this month! You wrote a brilliant story my friend! Thank you for all your on-going support Louise. You deserve a break and don't feel bad. Just come back and visit once in a while and say hi - give us an update. :) xx