Tuesday 30 April 2013

Thanks For The Award!

I had a lovely surprise today. In the post, there was a large parcel and in the parcel, there was a trophy!

I am really grateful for such a lovely award and recognition for the many hours I have put into raising awareness about steroid cream addiction and researching articles online.

Thank you Itsan, and congratulations to all the other volunteers who won an award this year too, including many of my fellow bloggers who work extremely hard supporting those suffering from steroid rebound.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Louise!
Just from reading your blog I can see that you are dedicated and clearly deserve the award.

Keep healing

Siegfried x

www.35yearsofhell.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Great work Louise! You deserve every bit and more! Celebrate yourself, you have helped a lot of folks :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and ell done Louise, I can't think of a more deserving recipient!

Much love xxx

Lady Vee said...

Congratz to you! I really enjoyed your blog swell! Thanks for putting me on your blog post! Much Appreciated! :)