Saturday 13 October 2012

Day 338 Eczemancipated Blog

My face flare has gone into the dry flaky phase, so it looks awful, but I know it is almost over. I went to the theatre last night-no makeup on, but it didn't matter because it was nice and dark in there!

Following the current boom of TSW related blogs, I am pleased to announce a new blogger on the block. Heather is an Esthetician,  so her views on dealing with TSW will be enlightening and interesting. She is currently 153 days into steroid withdrawal. I love the way she deals with it in a humorous way, her blogpost today really made me smile, even though the subject matter hit very close to home!

Anyway, her blog is definitely one to watch, and full of useful practical info to help deal with TSW. She has some good tips on there and she advises avoidance on harsh detergents when cleaning, which is something I absolutely agree with. I think detergents are responsible for many cases of eczema in children and adults, and have a stock of white vinegar and baking soda in my cupboard now!

Check out the cleverly-titled eczemancipated blog today.

No comments: