Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Fantasic Before and After Photos!!!

Hi everyone!

I thought I would post a few improvement pics to cheer everyone up and give them some hope. I want everyone to know that things do improve if you hang in there.

I am not completely healed yet, but things are improving at a phenomenal rate. I think I will be fully healed within the next few months.

My main issues are with skin colour rather than texture. my skin is lovely and smooth all over. Silky soft. I love to run my hands over it now that it is no longer dry, rough, oozy or bumpy. I still have some blotchy pink areas though, even though the skin feels smooth in these areas. They are healing well though. It won't be long now.

ANYWAYS...on to the photos! "Befores" at the top and "afters" underneath....

 
 

 
 
 









 

 

Hope you enjoyed looking at my photos. It was really hard to look back at the old ones and remember how horrible my skin was.

Like I said, my skin is not quite perfect yet, but I really don't care. I am so happy and I know I will get better and better.

TSW is horrible, but you CAN get through it and there can be a happy ending if you stick with it.

13 comments:

johnboy said...

what an amazing difference . its amazing how this can happen just by stopping the meds that were supposed to heal us . i totally beleive that you are almost healed Louise . maybe within the next month or two ? ... im so pleased for you . life begins here . God bless you Louise .

kayachi said...

Thanks so much, Louise! You are almost there. You're one of the people I've been waiting to see heal since I've known your name and blog from the beginning. You've offered another dose of hope today. I needed it, and I appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Wow, what difference!
You must be over the moon Louise?
Thankyou for sharing these photos, it certainly gives me hope for the future!

Happy healing

Siegfried
www.35yearsofhell.blogspot.co.uk

Lady Vee said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! You look great! :)

Lisa Leung said...

Thats so awesome. I have been following ur blog for a while.

Unknown said...

Yay! An amazing difference there :D I inwardly cringed at the dry weepage on the face because it's all too familar :( I'm not sure what direction my skin is taking now as I haven't really oozed at all since my proper withdrawal. It's weird.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics! You look so much better. Good to know we will heal. Congrats! Love ur blog :)

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! So happy!! We love you! Love Loren and Kline! Xoxoxoxo

Susan R. said...

Thanks for posting, Louise! I'm so happy to see how well you're doing. This really works! Whoo hoo!

Joey V. said...

Good for you friend! I have a link to your blog on my red skin syndrome website and hope many are set free through your story! Happy for you! xxx

Tracy S said...

WOWWWW!!! The difference is HUGE!! I cannot wait to see dramatic differences in my skin! Thank you for posting this - especially now - it was perfect timing for me as I just had a nice 4 day reprieve from the pain and swelling - and it all flared again. It was soooo nice to read this post as it helped keep my chin up! You are a gem for blogging as often as you do to keep us all full of hope!

Elaine said...

Looking good Louise! Nearly there. Thanks for keeping this blog. So useful. xx

Unknown said...

Thank you, just what i needed today. Congrats!!!