Tuesday 4 June 2013

Another Progress Photo

Just a brief post to show a photo of my face today.
I am SOOOOOOO close to healing now!

I can actually see white skin again. I am, by nature, very pale-skinned.

The sun is finally shining and has been for the last few days. I get outside whenever possible and get the rays on my skin. I like sitting outside when reading.

I actually started wearing T shirts and knee-length skirts out, baring my arms and legs. It feels weird. I have been covered up for so long. Not long ago, I was all cocooned up when I went outside, pulling my hood over my head to hide my face as much as possible.

The steroids are losing their grip on me. I am almost free.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful news, Louise! You are looking wonderful and you are almost free. I am soooo happy for you, and God Bless You for all the encouraging you are doing with those people who are just starting out and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Tracy S said...

Wonderful post!!! I am so glad to see your pale skin! I too am pale skinned by nature and cannot wait to see glimpses of that again!! I also look forward to one day being able to go outside with short sleeve shirts on! I am still in the completely covered up phase! It is so good to come to your blog and see your progress!

Elaine said...

well done Louise. Almost there now... Thanks for keeping this blog. Its so helpful. Keep healing! Elaine x

johnboy said...

brilliant news louise . glad that the end of this hell is close for you . you have suffered so much but now you are seeing the benifits . you have been a true hero through your journey , both in your own suffering and in helping others like myself . God bless you louise .

Lainey said...

Hi Louise! I am going through TSW too and like yourself used steroid creams on my face for years. I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading your blog and it has given me lots of encouragement. I started a blog too.. you can check it out at http://steriodcreamwithdrawal.blogspot.co.uk/ I'm not much of a blogger though I do think it's important to try and raise as much attention to this issue as possible. Thanks again Lainey

Tommy said...

Hi Louise, you look fantastic! I'm so happy that you're nearly healed! I'm 80% healed but at this rate I think you will finish healing faster than me:) Well done x Tommy

Lisa Leung said...

U look great.
I think you are very close.