Saturday 29 September 2012

Day 324 Morning Brew Blog

Another Red Skin blog has come to my attention and has been added to my ever expanding list on the right.

http://morningsbrew.blogspot.co.uk/ is one to check out. The lady who writes the blog is 5 weeks into withdrawals, so early days indeed. I wish her speedy healing.

I'm so happy that people are writing about this subject. We are buiding a huge body of evidence that cannot be refuted. Remember to take lots of photos folks, even if it the last thing you feel like doing. The improvements are amazing. I saw a photo on the itsan site of a young boy who had been desperately ill at the beginning of withdrawals, even needing hospitalization. These days, he is like a different child, with lovely, healed skin! Pictures paint a thousand words.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Louise, thanks so much for posting a link to my blog. What I'm learning right now, is how amazingly supportive all of the RSS/TSW folks are! Everyone is so amazing and loving!! Lots of love.

Louise said...

No problem stace!

I think we are all supportive because we are the only ones who understand how hard withdrawals can be!

I found the itsan forum really useful and the people on there are lovely, very supportive.

I love the fact that so many of us are blogging and it will be great to follow everyone's journey. x