Friday 29 June 2012

Day 222 Inhalers and TSW

My skin is talking on a much more normal texture.

In many places I no longer need to use moisturisers at all because the skin is nice and soft and making its own oils.

I'm still a bit flaky though. I laugh becaue when I sit here at the computer, I always leave a little pile of skin on the floor near where I have been sitting and my poor black computer keyboard is covered in fine white dust!

I sweep a lot.

On another positive note, I have managed to wean my steroid inhaler down to one puff a day! Yay! I'm a step nearer being completely steroid free. I would love to get off it completely, but I am being very cautious. My lungs are craving it and if I don't use it, I have real trouble breathing, so I am weaning very very slowly. Realistically I may never be able to come off the inhalers.

*UPDATE on inhaler use 2022. I’m still on the combination steroid inhalers. However this did not stop my skin from healing.

No comments: