Friday 6 April 2012

Day 138 No Going Back to Steroids

I've been pretty busy the last few days entertaining the kids during the Easter holidays.

We have been to the chocolate factory, the shops and today, the local zoo. My skin has not stopped me doing anything!

I feel great, with bags of energy. My skin is "getting there" slowly and surely.

The steroid creams are well and truly history. I can't imagine ever going back to using them again.

The google group is full of happy success stories of people who have healed since coming off the steroids and have better skin than ever. new blogs are popping up everywhere as others, like me, are inspired to share their stories of a cure for steroid induced eczema. Please check out the reading list links on the right hand side of the page.

No comments: