Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 133 Free Salcura Samples

Feeling OK today. Skin pretty calm and I have been able to go out with the kids today. Just hope my skin behaves for the 2 week Easter Holidays!

I was fortunate enough to get some free samples from the Salcura website. This offer is open to everyone and they send you 3 sachets of zeoderm cream and 2 sprays. I found that my skin tolerated the gentle spray really well and it suited my daughter, who has a really sore patch of eczema on her neck, which will not tolerate any sort of cream.

I have been following a lot of the interesting stories on the Google group. Some of them are truly heartbreaking, especially parent with kids who have been using these creams since they were babies and are now going through the painful process of withdrawal. More and more of the forum members are interested in starting their own blogs to tell their stories.

One forum member who has done this is the lovely Spela, from Slovenia. She has started a blog in her own language, as there is very little information on the internet in her language about Red Skin Syndrome. I am adding her blog to my list of links on the right hand side. You can use auto translate to read it in English.

I want to feature some more stories from the members of the forum, and hopefully, they will respond to my request for some guest bloggers over the coming weeks.

No comments: