Sunday 25 March 2012

Day 126 Muscular Pain

Had a lovely day yesterday and took my little boy for a bike ride in the sunshine. I'm hoping the sun on my face and arms will help my skin.

The skin is pretty calm, but shedding a lot. I'm leaving a trail of flakes everywhere. I can't believe how much dead skin I am losing. I am sure that if I swept it all up, I could build a clone of myself out of it all!

I'm have had a bit of muscular pain in my neck due to holding my neck so stiff because the skin has been dry. I'm using lots of moisturiser on my neck area to try and lubricate the skin so that I can turn my head better.

I can now take long walks and have lots of energy. I simply couldn't have done this a few weeks ago. I'm still drinking lots of dandelion and burdock tea because it really seems to be making a difference.

No comments: