Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 115 Scratching Tip

I was dreading waking up this morning because when I woke up yesterday my skin was stinging badly and I had a pretty rough day.

Happily, I woke up this morning with very dry, shedding skin which would seem to indicate the end of flare number 6 FINALLY!!!

I am still trying to go without creams completely. I think any kind of cream is setting my progress back too much. I need to just let the skin make its own oil. The only danger is scratch damage, as when the skin is dry like this, it gets very itchy. A good tip is to look at the skin while you are scratching it. This prevents you from scratching too deep or for too long.

I'm glad my skin feels OK today, as the kids have an event on at school and I didn't want to miss it. I'm missing too much lately.

No comments: