Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 97 Leg Flare

Still in a flare today, but I'm coping OK. It is nowhere near as bad as my previous flares and I hope that maybe this means I won't have any more bad flares.

I'm still worried about the oozing on my legs, which seems to be neverending. The skin is quite calm in the morning, as I have been lying down in bed, but as the day wears on, my leg hardens and forces ooze out of the wounds on the calf of each leg. I am keeping the wounds covered and moist, but healing seems to have reached a plateau. The back of my right leg is also really raw again.

I'm going to try and keep my feet up today and minimise pressure on my legs. Boring but necessary.

The google group now has 91 members with new ones joining all the time. Soon we will go viral!

No comments: