Friday 21 December 2012

What a Difference a Few Days Make! (photo)

My scratchy face has healed very well after a couple of days.
The scratches are gone, but my face still looks a bit red. Put it down to winter!

The worst area currently is my neck. It has lots of raw areas and has been oozing a bit at night.
It looks like the vampires have been biting me!

Still, the white, normal skin is visible underneath, my skin is not burning and things are infinitely better than they were this time last year.

The rest of my body is really good, with mostly normal skin.

Quitting steroids was one of the best decisions I made. My skin is getting stronger by the day. A few more months and I hope I will be done with this for good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that u are better and better. It encourages me a lot.

Louise said...

Thanks. I always try to be completely honest and transparent about what my skin is going through.

It is a long road to be sure. x