Monday 19 October 2015

Itsan Representatives Attend Major Dermatology Conference

Itsan was pleased to announce that two of its members got to attend a four-day conference run by the American Academy of Dermatology Association. During the conference they got to speak to many dermatologists, a large portion of whom had not heard of Red Skin Syndrome and Topical Steroid addiction. They received a number of business cards from dermatologists keen to learn more about the condition.

You can learn more about the AADA conference here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
How are you?
I'm 19 and I've suffered with Eczema my whole life, I'm assuming just like you. I've just plucked up the courage to begin my own blog which will include TIPS I've learned for eczema management over my years, my own stories, photos of my eczema, how it's improved, supplements etc to take..
And I would just REALLY appreciate the support if you could follow me and recommend me to any other fellow sufferers you know.. I of course will be following back!
Here is my blog: http://itchyandblotchy.blogspot.co.uk/

I really want to connect with as many eczema sufferers as I can and see if we can all find a way to beat this disease together :-)

Please do follow and visit my new blog!
http://itchyandblotchy.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you SO much.
X