Thursday 5 March 2015

Skin Update at 39 Months (photo)

The sun is finally shining here in the UK!!!!

I'm expecting my skin to make big improvements over the coming weeks.

I try and get out in the sun whenever I see it shining on the garden. It's a bit chilly out there, but it is worth trying to tough it out for 15 minutes of precious UV.

I've been on the vitamin D for several weeks now. It hasn't made a massive difference in my skin, but it does seem to help me sleep, so I'm wondering whether it may be beneficial for TSWers with insomnia. Honestly, I sleep like a log and feel really refreshed in the mornings since I started the vitamin D.

Anyway, here is a quick webcam photo:
 
Still a bit blotchy, but hoping to improve soon!


2 comments:

Wynter said...

Hurray for the sun!!!! :-) hopefully it's the worst of it over for another year <3

Healthy Gazelle said...

Hi Louise,

I'm so sorry to read that you are flaring, Louise. I've wanted to comment for a while, but was having some tech issues. I know what you mean about feeling like you have a responsibility to keep it real about your skin as I know that some people contact me thinking that I have healed. To flare after all this time can be discouraging, but I think that you are handling it amazingly well. I love the fact that you are able to still moderate and encourage others on ITSAN in spite of your own skin struggles. I'm sure that the sun will help as it gets warmer. I have been taking vitamin D3 for a while now but along with other supplements, so I can't say for sure that it is specifically contributing to the improvement in my skin. Hope this flare passes soon for you! Take care, HG X