Wednesday 5 November 2014

ITSAN Forum News

The ITSAN forum just hit 2000 members! How amazing is that? The forum, in its current state has only been around for just over a year, so the growth has been incredible.

Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg, as many going through TSW are also members of Facebook groups and other social media groups. It's great that people are discussing TSW! Taking it seriously and raising awareness.

Thanks to everyone to takes part in the forum and makes it such a vibrant TSW community. We are here to support one another and I am inspired by some of the well thought out comments I read.

4 comments:

Wynter said...

PIKACHU!!
Thanks for adding him in. I was looking forward to it!

I imagine the Itsan forum will skyrocket in members yet again once the NEA releases their review. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I hope your skin is still being white and lovely!!!! xxx

Louise said...

...told ya I'd sneak the little fella in somewhere.

You've probably seen it already, but if not, check out the cute "Pikachu Dango" music video on youtube. Its based on the ending from Clannad and I cant get it out of my head.

Wynter said...

Yes I saw it over a year ago because I watched CLANNAD . :) its adorable. How is your skin?

Louise said...

It's doing well. My body is clear but I have "winter skin" on my cheeks in the form of a bit of pink skin with dryness. Its SO much better than in previous winters so I'm extremely optimistic about my skin now.

It's not affecting my life at all.

Without a doubt, TSW has been worth it for me, even though it has been a long road. I have no regrets.

That pikachu song is still stuck in my brain though. I was even singing it making breakfast.