Friday 5 April 2013

Topical Steroid Videos on Youtube

I wanted to draw my readers attention to the fact that there are quite a lot of videos out there on youtube on the topic of Red Skin Syndrome. It as been a while since I popped any video links on here and I would like to share some of the latest video content with you.

 I found a blog on youtube by a lady called Nina. She bravely recorded the changes in her skin on video for people to see.




Anyway, the good news is that Nina is now completely healed. I am hoping that she will post a new video on youtube really soon.

These are just a few of the Topical Steroid addiction videos on youtube. If you visit youtube and type in "Topical steroid withdrawal" or "Itsan.org", you should find a few more. The videos are a good way to really see how the skin reacts to steroids and how it affects real people.

Thank you to those who post videos and vlogs. Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

HiLouise
how are you today? Does it mean things are going well if you don't add to your blog?
Elaine

Louise said...

Hi Elaine.

Sorry I haven't been posting on the blog much. The kids have been off school and I've been busy on day trips and keeping them entertained!

My skin is OK although still oozy at night.

Thank you for asking. I will post lots next week to make up for it!

Xxxx

johnboy said...

great videos Louise . great to see how some people are healing . hope you are ok .