Tuesday 15 January 2013

Downhill Again!

After a couple of good days last week, my skin has gone slightly downhill again. I can't believe how changeable TSW can be!

I thought the neck ooze had stopped, but the night before last, my neck and chest were soaking wet with sticky ooze. It was a very cold night and I did wonder if the weather had anything to do with it. Last night was better. My neck did not ooze in the night but the skin was very dry this morning and I have a lot of redness on my left cheek.

It is freezing cold outside and we had snow yesterday. I don't think these things help with the TSW. I am stuck inside with the heating on. Can my skin just get better now, please?

3 comments:

johnboy said...

Hi louise . my name is ty and i have been following your progress for a few months now . i am on day 104 of this horrible illness but would like to say that reading your blog has helped me stay with it and stay off the steroid creams. just wanted to say that if it wasnt for reading your blog and that of josh and also jakes blog , i would probably still be in the wicked cycle of applying Steroids and rebounding . hope you are feeling better soon . i have just started my own blog due to me feeling a lot better now than waht i was at the beggining . so thanks for the great blog . your an inspiration . kind regards . Ty ( uk )

Louise said...

Hi Ty,
Could you tell me the address of your blog so I can link to it from here please?

johnboy said...

hi again , sorry i forgot to put the address in . here it is .

http://thebigitch13.blogspot.co.uk/