Monday 1 October 2012

Day 326 Sensitive Face

Boo. My face is flaring.

Flares this far into withdrawals are always hard to deal with, not because of their severity (this one is mild), but because I was getting used to having good skin.

The rest of my body is almost rash-free, but my face won't give up without a fight.

I know that when I flare these days, the flares are very short lived, so I just have to sit it out.

The skin on my face feels very sensitive, as if anything I put on it will bring me out in hives. I think it is made worse by sweating, so snuggling under the duvet with the heating on at night is not doing me any good!

I have temporarily gone back to using a daily antihistamine tablet.

I hope this post does not dishearten anyone, but I have always been totally honest about my skin's progress. Flares and cycles are all part of TSW and it seems I may have longer to go than I expected.

No comments: