Friday 21 September 2012

Day 316 Improvement

I know the gaps between the blog posts are getting bigger. I suppose it is just a sign that I am doing well and that my skin is no longer the big issue in my life.

I had a nice compliment today from an elderly friend who I went to visit today. She said that my skin was looking great! It is lovely when others notice the improvement in my skin and it is a big confidence booster.

I feel like I am chugging to the finish line slowly. My fellow blogger Rochelle is seeing major improvements at 16 months off the creams, so I am confident that my skin will soon be 100% better.

My arms and legs are continuing to improve dramatically, but my face is looking a bit "sunburned" this week, with pinkness on my cheeks and a bit of peeling. Nothing major though. I think it may be due to the cold, wet weather as I am outside a lot. Better than being stuck ill on the settee indoors though.

No comments: