Monday 23 January 2012

Day 64 Silk Scarf

I'm so glad that flare 3 is over and hopefully I will now have a few good days before the next one. I was pleased to wake up this morning with even more improvement to the skin on my neck and chest, which now has lovely soft skin. The skin colour is still pink and blotchy, but not burning red.

My only problem ares today are the backs of my legs, which are still really sore and when I scratch them or rub them, they start to ooze clear, sticky fluid. This obviously limits my ability to walk.

The silk scarves and pillowcase have really helped me over the past few days. It helps to have silk round my neck when it is flaring, as it seems to be less drying than cotton and leaves my skin in better condition. I shall be investing in some more silk scarves in preparation for the next flare.

No comments: