Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 55 (video)

My skin just gets better and better! Today, I was able to take my son out to the motor show, as well as attending a party on the evening. my energy levels are high, and my skin feels amazing.

There has been lots of interesting activity on the google group today. The lastest information seems to be that recovery from topical steroid addiction can be 10-20% of the time that the person used the steroid. For example, if someone used steroid creams for 10 years, it may take them 1 or 2 years to recover. This can seem like bad news for people who have used creams for 30 years or more, but they need to focus that they will get better eventually, as have so many before them.

On a similar subject, Dr Fukaya, who I have mentioned many times on this blog as an expert in this field, has posted an interesting video on youtube of steroid withdrawal, including photos of people who have recovered completely:

No comments: