Tuesday 13 December 2011

Day 23 Breaking Isolation

I seem to be getting elements of my normal life back today after 3 weeks in virtual seclusion. I was able to get out of the house, meet with friends and enjoy myself, without being too hung up about the condition of my skin. It was great.

My skin, while far from perfect, is quite settled. The dryness and flaking have subsided significantly, and so has the oozing for the time being. It is no longer difficult for me to turn my head or stretch my arm due to tight skin. My problem neck area is the most improved, but my arms seem slightly worse, but I don't mind so much, as they are easily covered with a long sleeved top, whereas, the neck and face are harder to hide.

I haven't needed to use much emoilient on the skin today. I try to use as little as possible, because the less stuff I put on my skin, the less reactive it will be.

No comments: